• Kimo Constructors is a small contractor that can tackle big jobs!
• With our staff of experts, we can handle a wide variety of civil construction projects.
• We are capable of Earthwork, Concrete Work, Wet or Dry Utilities , Sewage Lagoons, Fencing, Drainage, Project Management, and of course, Erosion Control.
• We have an extensive knowledge base regarding Riprap, Gabion
Structures and Concrete Cabled Revetment. Our staff and personnel
are experts in this field and can assist you with any erosion control
solution. We have 30+ years of experience in doing NMDOT work.
• Turn key solutions to your erosion problems.
• Kimo Constructors can also perform permanent seeding that
complies with NMDOT specs.
Click on thumbnail for
is a “C” Corporation, certified Hub zone, Native American,
Veteran Owned and NMDOT Certified Disadvantaged Business. KCI has the
most experienced staff in the erosion control field in New Mexico!
Project Management, Safety Manager, Operations
ACNM Board of Directors
Member ACNM Safety Committee and OSHA Heavy Highway Construction Safety Partnership
Estimating, Project Management
Specializing in Erosion Control Structures as a Prime and or Subcontractor,
KCI also has the capability to construct and/or manage projects in the
field of Highway Construction, Utility Construction, and Subdivisions.
236 -- Construction of Buildings/236118 -- Residential Remodelers
237 -- Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction/237110 -- Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction
237 -- Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction/237310 -- Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
237 -- Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction/237990 -- Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
238 -- Specialty Trade Contractors/238110 -- Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors
238 -- Specialty Trade Contractors/238390 -- Other Building Finishing Contractors
238 -- Specialty Trade Contractors/238990 -- All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
561 -- Administrative and Support Services/561730 -- Landscaping Services